Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TONTINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TONTINE exist?
Definitions of TONTINE in dictionaries:
- noun - a form of life insurance whereby on the death or default of a participant his share is distributed to the remaining members
- noun - an annuity scheme wherein participants share certain benefits and on the death of any participant his benefits are redistributed among the remaining participants
- An investment plan in which participants buy shares in a common fund and receive an annuity that increases every time a participant dies, with the entire fund going to the final survivor or to those who survive after a specified time.
- Each member’s share of a tontine.
- The subscribers to a tontine.
- noun - a form of collective life insurance
There are 7 letters in TONTINE: E I N N O T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TONTINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TONTINE plus a wildcard: TONTINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TONTINE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TONTINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.