Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TONTINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TONTINE exist?
Definitions of TONTINE in dictionaries:
- noun - a form of life insurance whereby on the death or default of a participant his share is distributed to the remaining members
- noun - an annuity scheme wherein participants share certain benefits and on the death of any participant his benefits are redistributed among the remaining participants
- An investment plan in which participants buy shares in a common fund and receive an annuity that increases every time a participant dies, with the entire fund going to the final survivor or to those who survive after a specified time.
- Each member’s share of a tontine.
- The subscribers to a tontine.
- n - a form of collective life insurance
There are 7 letters in TONTINE: E I N N O T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TONTINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TONTINE plus a wildcard: TONTINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TONTINE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TONTINE
- tontine AcoustiSorb (pg1)
- tontine Simply Washable Mattress Protector - Essentials - Accessories
- Kalapo Femmes membres dune tontine lheure du repas
- tontine Feather & Down Quilt Duvet Doona Reviews Australia www ...
- tontine Luxe Allergy Sensitive Pillow Protector from 19.00
- tape terminale dune prparation de commande
- tontine Hotel Peebles Scottish Borders tontine Hotel street view ...
- tontine Luxe Reversible Australian Wool Mattress Underlay - Various ...
- Home BED ACCESSORIES Pillows tontine Breathe Easy Firm Pillow
- tontine Simply Living Quilt from 45.00