Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does TENT exist?
Definitions of TENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a portable shelter (usually of canvas stretched over supporting poles and fastened to the ground with ropes and pegs)
- noun - a web that resembles a tent or carpet
- verb - live in or as if in a tent
- A portable shelter, as of canvas, stretched over a supporting framework of poles with ropes and pegs.
- To camp in a tent.
- To form a tent over.
- To supply with or put up in tents.
- A small, cylindrical plug of lint or gauze used to keep open or probe a wound or an orifice.
- To pay heed to.
- To attend; wait on.
- v - to live in a tent (a type of portable shelter)
There are 4 letters in TENT: E N T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TENT plus a wildcard: TENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TENT
Images for TENT
- camping tent China Wholesale
- Years in a Rain Cape Camping As A Family - 6 Years in a Rain ...
- Apache 3-person tent
- Party rentals tent rentals Dancefloors Staging Tables Chairs
- Hearts For Him tent Dweller
- Americas Oldest tent Maker Armbruster Mfg Co. A Continuous Lean ...
- Features For Coleman Sundome 4- Person tent
- ... activities Camp tents Camping tent rental Hiking tent Camping gear
- REI Hobitat
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.