Scrabble word: TENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does TENT exist?
Definitions of TENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a portable shelter (usually of canvas stretched over supporting poles and fastened to the ground with ropes and pegs)
- noun - a web that resembles a tent or carpet
- verb - live in or as if in a tent
- A portable shelter, as of canvas, stretched over a supporting framework of poles with ropes and pegs.
- To camp in a tent.
- To form a tent over.
- To supply with or put up in tents.
- A small, cylindrical plug of lint or gauze used to keep open or probe a wound or an orifice.
- To pay heed to.
- To attend; wait on.
- verb - to live in a tent (a type of portable shelter)