Scrabble word: TINT
In which Scrabble dictionary does TINT exist?
Definitions of TINT in dictionaries:
- noun - a quality of a given color that differs slightly from another color
- verb - color lightly
- A shade of a color, especially a pale or delicate variation.
- A gradation of a color made by adding white to it to lessen its saturation.
- A slight coloration; a tinge.
- A barely detectable amount or degree; a trace.
- A shaded effect in engraving produced by fine, close, parallel lines.
- A panel of light color on which matter in another color is to be printed, as in an illustration.
- A dye for the hair.
- verb - to color slightly or delicately
There are 4 letters in TINT: I N T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TINT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TINT plus a wildcard: TINT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TINT
Images for TINT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.