Scrabble word: TINT
In which Scrabble dictionary does TINT exist?
Definitions of TINT in dictionaries:
- noun - a quality of a given color that differs slightly from another color
- verb - color lightly
- A shade of a color, especially a pale or delicate variation.
- A gradation of a color made by adding white to it to lessen its saturation.
- A slight coloration; a tinge.
- A barely detectable amount or degree; a trace.
- A shaded effect in engraving produced by fine, close, parallel lines.
- A panel of light color on which matter in another color is to be printed, as in an illustration.
- A dye for the hair.
- verb - to color slightly or delicately