Scrabble word: TITAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does TITAN exist?
Definitions of TITAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a person of exceptional importance and reputation
- noun - (Greek mythology) any of the primordial giant gods who ruled the Earth until overthrown by Zeus
- noun - the largest of the satellites of Saturn
- One of a family of giants, the children of Uranus and Gaea, who sought to rule heaven and were overthrown and supplanted by the family of Zeus.
- The largest satellite of Saturn and the 14th in distance from the planet.
- noun - a person of great size