Scrabble word: ATTAIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does ATTAIN exist?
Definitions of ATTAIN in dictionaries:
- verb - to gain with effort
- verb - reach a point in time, or a certain state or level
- verb - find unexpectedly
- verb - reach a destination, either real or abstract
- To gain as an objective; achieve.
- To succeed in a directed effort, process, or progression: attained to high office; eventually attained to wisdom.
- verb - to gain or achieve by mental or physical effort
There are 6 letters in ATTAIN: A A I N T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ATTAIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ATTAIN plus a wildcard: ATTAIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ATTAIN
Images for ATTAIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.