Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ATTAINT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ATTAINT exist?
Definitions of ATTAINT in dictionaries:
- verb - bring shame or dishonor upon
- verb - condemn by attainder
- To impart stigma to; disgrace: “No breath of calumny ever attainted the personal purity of Savonarola” (Henry Hart Milman).
- To pass a sentence of attainder against.
- To infect or corrupt, as with illness or vice.
- To accuse.
- A disgrace; a stigma.
- v - to bring shame or discredit upon
There are 7 letters in ATTAINT: A A I N T T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ATTAINT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ATTAINT plus a wildcard: ATTAINT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ATTAINT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ATTAINT
- Roggy Vyatta as an Internet Gateway
- CARContactList_attaint_09.xls - UNESCO
- Milito Fc Inter
- Parts value-20101218reattaint10.jpg
- For more information
- Kornblut store interior
- Atta Intlo Adde Mogudu Telugu Movie Video Masti
- SEF UNSOED in IMUN 2012 SEF UNSOED
- La memoria de las cosas
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.