Scrabble word: TAINT
Is TAINT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TAINT in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being contaminated
- verb - place under suspicion or cast doubt upon
- verb - contaminate with a disease or microorganism
- To affect with or as if with a disease.
- To affect with decay or putrefaction; spoil.
- To corrupt morally.
- To become affected with decay or putrefaction; spoil.
- A moral defect considered as a stain or spot.
- An infecting touch, influence, or tinge.
- verb - to touch or affect slightly with something bad
There are 5 letters in TAINT: A I N T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TAINT
Click to search all anagrams of TAINT plus a wildcard: TAINT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TAINT
Images for TAINT
Lookup in Wiki for TAINT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.