Scrabble word: TAINT
In which Scrabble dictionary does TAINT exist?
Definitions of TAINT in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being contaminated
- verb - place under suspicion or cast doubt upon
- verb - contaminate with a disease or microorganism
- To affect with or as if with a disease.
- To affect with decay or putrefaction; spoil.
- To corrupt morally.
- To become affected with decay or putrefaction; spoil.
- A moral defect considered as a stain or spot.
- An infecting touch, influence, or tinge.
- verb - to touch or affect slightly with something bad