Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INTACT
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTACT exist?
Definitions of INTACT in dictionaries:
- adj - constituting the undiminished entirety
- adj - (of a woman) having the hymen unbroken
- adj - (used of domestic animals) sexually competent
- adj - undamaged in any way
- Remaining sound, entire, or uninjured; not impaired in any way.
- Having the hymen unbroken.
- Not castrated.
- adv - not damaged in any way [adj] : INTACTLY
There are 6 letters in INTACT: A C I N T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INTACT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INTACT plus a wildcard: INTACT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INTACT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INTACT
- Koronfels Forensic Medcine 2011
- ... Blog Archive 1000-year-old pre-Inca tomb found intact in Peru
- REVISION OF THE intact STABILITY CODE Benchmarking for a
- Written and reviewed by the CYWH Staff at Boston Childrens Hospital
- NTACT Untersttzung im Kampf gegen die Genitalbeschneidung
- GE cordless phone including handset and base unit
- RRGS Honda Ruckus Rear Shock Honda Zoomer Rear Shock
- soja intactA RR2 PRO aprovada em Taiwan
- intact Traubenzucker ein perfekter Energielieferant fr zwischendurch ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.