Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CATMINT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CATMINT exist?
Definitions of CATMINT in dictionaries:
- noun - hairy aromatic perennial herb having whorls of small white purple-spotted flowers in a terminal spike
- Any of various aromatic, ornamental, annual or perennial plants of the genus Nepeta, having opposite leaves and variously colored flowers with two-lipped corollas.
- n - an aromatic herb
There are 7 letters in CATMINT: A C I M N T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CATMINT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CATMINT plus a wildcard: CATMINT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CATMINT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CATMINT
- catmint - Nepeta
- catmint Hen and Chix
- catmint Close-Up
- ats love catmint. Catnip and catmint are very similar both are part ...
- catmint is another good plant for attracting beneficial insects. A ...
- Gardenality.com Members Pictures Walkers Low catmint Picture
- flowers catmint (nepata)
- catmint - Blue Wonder Friends School Plant Sale
- Nepeta siberica (Siberian catmint)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.