Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MINT
In which Scrabble dictionary does MINT exist?
Definitions of MINT in dictionaries:
- noun - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- noun - any north temperate plant of the genus Mentha with aromatic leaves and small mauve flowers
- noun - any member of the mint family of plants
- noun - the leaves of a mint plant used fresh or candied
- noun - a candy that is flavored with a mint oil
- noun - a plant where money is coined by authority of the government
- verb - form by stamping, punching, or printing
- adj - as if new
- A place where the coins of a country are manufactured by authority of the government.
- A place or source of manufacture or invention.
- An abundant amount, especially of money.
- To produce (money) by stamping metal; coin.
- Undamaged as if freshly minted: The painting was in mint condition.
- A member of the mint family.
- Any of various plants of the genus Mentha, characteristically having aromatic foliage and nearly regular flowers.
- The fresh, dried foliage of some of these plants.
- Any of various similar or related plants, such as the stone mint.
- A candy flavored with mint.
- verb - to produce by stamping metal, as coins
There are 4 letters in MINT: I M N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MINT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MINT plus a wildcard: MINT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MINT
Images for MINT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.