Scrabble word: MINT
In which Scrabble dictionary does MINT exist?
Definitions of MINT in dictionaries:
- noun - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- noun - any north temperate plant of the genus Mentha with aromatic leaves and small mauve flowers
- noun - any member of the mint family of plants
- noun - the leaves of a mint plant used fresh or candied
- noun - a candy that is flavored with a mint oil
- noun - a plant where money is coined by authority of the government
- verb - form by stamping, punching, or printing
- adj - as if new
- A place where the coins of a country are manufactured by authority of the government.
- A place or source of manufacture or invention.
- An abundant amount, especially of money.
- To produce (money) by stamping metal; coin.
- Undamaged as if freshly minted: The painting was in mint condition.
- A member of the mint family.
- Any of various plants of the genus Mentha, characteristically having aromatic foliage and nearly regular flowers.
- The fresh, dried foliage of some of these plants.
- Any of various similar or related plants, such as the stone mint.
- A candy flavored with mint.
- verb - to produce by stamping metal, as coins