Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MINTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MINTS exist?
Definitions of MINTS in dictionaries:
- noun - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- noun - any north temperate plant of the genus Mentha with aromatic leaves and small mauve flowers
- noun - any member of the mint family of plants
- noun - the leaves of a mint plant used fresh or candied
- noun - a candy that is flavored with a mint oil
- noun - a plant where money is coined by authority of the government
- verb - form by stamping, punching, or printing
- v - to produce by stamping metal, as coins
There are 5 letters in MINTS: I M N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MINTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MINTS plus a wildcard: MINTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MINTS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MINTS
- TRIXILINI Eclipse mints
- Smooth and Melty mints - Chocolate Store the online candy store with ...
- Richardson Gourmet mints - Chocolate Store the online candy store ...
- Everton mints - Black & white with a soft chewy centre...mmm buy them ...
- Condo-mints SoundBiteBlog.com
- STANDARD mints
- Dutch mints - Chocolate Store the online candy store with chocolate ...
- Stock Wrapper Asst. Gourmet Chocolate mints - Creative Product Source
- Pillow Candy mints 5lb.
- Murray mints are traditional boiled mint sweets. Buy online at the ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.