Scrabble word: MINTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MINTS exist?
Definitions of MINTS in dictionaries:
- noun - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- noun - any north temperate plant of the genus Mentha with aromatic leaves and small mauve flowers
- noun - any member of the mint family of plants
- noun - the leaves of a mint plant used fresh or candied
- noun - a candy that is flavored with a mint oil
- noun - a plant where money is coined by authority of the government
- verb - form by stamping, punching, or printing
- verb - to produce by stamping metal, as coins
There are 5 letters in MINTS: I M N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MINTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MINTS plus a wildcard: MINTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MINTS
Images for MINTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.