Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MATINS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MATINS exist?
Definitions of MATINS in dictionaries:
- noun - the first canonical hour
- The office that formerly constituted the first of the seven canonical hours.
- The time of day appointed for this service, traditionally midnight or 2 A.
- Often Matins.
- n - a morning song, as of birds
There are 6 letters in MATINS: A I M N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MATINS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MATINS plus a wildcard: MATINS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MATINS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MATINS
- Monastic Breviary matins
- matins de bureau - SacripAnne
- matins for the Virgin of Guadalupe 1764
- matins midnight sometimes referred to as night office or vigils
- Blog de elangel Pomes matins clins ....
- Nos matins russis e-Zabel blog maman parisienne
- Tous Les matins Du Monde (1991) DUTCH R2 Thinpak DVD Cover Cover ...
- Tous les matins RUE DU LAVOIR
- Tous les matins du monde - DVD - Alain Corneau - potemkine.fr
- Each morning only happens once Olivia Collette
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.