Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PITMANS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PITMANS exist?
Definitions of PITMANS in dictionaries:
- noun - English educator who invented a system of phonetic shorthand (1813-1897)
- noun - someone who works in a coal mine
- n - a mine worker
- n - a connecting rod
There are 7 letters in PITMANS: A I M N P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PITMANS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PITMANS plus a wildcard: PITMANS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PITMANS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PITMANS
- Page With Lines
- learned Pitman shorthand when I was a teenager. My first job I used ...
- printable elementary worksheets
- Click on this banner to order I Love Pitman Shorthand merchandise
- Funding your Business Survey pitmans Lawyers News
- The strokes and diagram are available in the origami booklet PDF and ...
- ... triumphs at Thames Valley Business Awards 2012 pitmans Lawyers News
- Invoice Discounting Solicitors - pitmans Lawyers - Reading Berkshire ...
- Long Live pitmans Shorthand Devoted to New Era Shorthand
- Hotel legal advice from pitmans the Thames Valleys leading law firm ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.