Scrabble word: TAMP
In which Scrabble dictionary does TAMP exist?
Definitions of TAMP in dictionaries:
- noun - a tool for tamping (e.g., for tamping tobacco into a pipe bowl or a charge into a drill hole etc.)
- verb - press down tightly
- To pack down tightly by a succession of blows or taps.
- To pack clay, sand, or dirt into (a drill hole) above an explosive.
- verb - to pack down by tapping
There are 4 letters in TAMP: A M P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TAMP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TAMP plus a wildcard: TAMP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TAMP
Images for TAMP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.