Scrabble word: TRAMP
Is TRAMP valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TRAMP in dictionaries:
- noun - a disreputable vagrant
- noun - a person who engages freely in promiscuous sex
- noun - a foot traveler
- noun - a heavy footfall
- noun - a commercial steamer for hire
- noun - a long walk usually for exercise or pleasure
- verb - travel on foot, especially on a walking expedition
- verb - walk heavily and firmly, as when weary, or through mud
- verb - cross on foot
- verb - move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment
- To walk with a firm, heavy step; trudge.
- To travel on foot; hike.
- To wander about aimlessly.
- To traverse on foot: tramp the fields.
- To tread down; trample: tramp down snow.
- A heavy footfall.
- The sound produced by heavy walking or marching.
- A walking trip; a hike.
- One who travels aimlessly about on foot, doing odd jobs or begging for a living; a vagrant.
- A prostitute.
- A person regarded as promiscuous.
- A tramp steamer.
- A metal plate attached to the sole of a shoe for protection, as when spading ground.
- verb - to walk with a firm, heavy step
There are 5 letters in TRAMP: A M P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRAMP
Click to search all anagrams of TRAMP plus a wildcard: TRAMP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRAMP
Images for TRAMP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.