Scrabble word: TRAMP
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRAMP exist?
Definitions of TRAMP in dictionaries:
- noun - a disreputable vagrant
- noun - a person who engages freely in promiscuous sex
- noun - a foot traveler
- noun - a heavy footfall
- noun - a commercial steamer for hire
- noun - a long walk usually for exercise or pleasure
- verb - travel on foot, especially on a walking expedition
- verb - walk heavily and firmly, as when weary, or through mud
- verb - cross on foot
- verb - move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment
- To walk with a firm, heavy step; trudge.
- To travel on foot; hike.
- To wander about aimlessly.
- To traverse on foot: tramp the fields.
- To tread down; trample: tramp down snow.
- A heavy footfall.
- The sound produced by heavy walking or marching.
- A walking trip; a hike.
- One who travels aimlessly about on foot, doing odd jobs or begging for a living; a vagrant.
- A prostitute.
- A person regarded as promiscuous.
- A tramp steamer.
- A metal plate attached to the sole of a shoe for protection, as when spading ground.
- verb - to walk with a firm, heavy step