Scrabble word: RAMP
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAMP exist?
Definitions of RAMP in dictionaries:
- noun - an inclined surface connecting two levels
- noun - North American perennial having a slender bulb and whitish flowers
- noun - a movable staircase that passengers use to board or leave an aircraft
- verb - behave violently, as if in state of a great anger
- verb - furnish with a ramp
- verb - be rampant
- verb - creep up -- used especially of plants
- verb - stand with arms or forelegs raised, as if menacing
- An inclined surface or roadway connecting different levels.
- A mobile staircase by which passengers board and leave an aircraft.
- A concave bend of a handrail where a sharp change in level or direction occurs, as at a stair landing.
- To act threateningly or violently; rage.
- To assume a threatening stance.
- To stand in the rampant position.
- verb - to rise or stand on the hind legs