Scrabble word: RAMP
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAMP exist?
Definitions of RAMP in dictionaries:
- noun - an inclined surface connecting two levels
- noun - North American perennial having a slender bulb and whitish flowers
- noun - a movable staircase that passengers use to board or leave an aircraft
- verb - behave violently, as if in state of a great anger
- verb - furnish with a ramp
- verb - be rampant
- verb - creep up -- used especially of plants
- verb - stand with arms or forelegs raised, as if menacing
- An inclined surface or roadway connecting different levels.
- A mobile staircase by which passengers board and leave an aircraft.
- A concave bend of a handrail where a sharp change in level or direction occurs, as at a stair landing.
- To act threateningly or violently; rage.
- To assume a threatening stance.
- To stand in the rampant position.
- verb - to rise or stand on the hind legs
There are 4 letters in RAMP: A M P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RAMP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RAMP plus a wildcard: RAMP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RAMP
Images for RAMP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.