Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RAMP
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAMP exist?
Definitions of RAMP in dictionaries:
- noun - an inclined surface connecting two levels
- noun - North American perennial having a slender bulb and whitish flowers
- noun - a movable staircase that passengers use to board or leave an aircraft
- verb - behave violently, as if in state of a great anger
- verb - furnish with a ramp
- verb - be rampant
- verb - creep up -- used especially of plants
- verb - stand with arms or forelegs raised, as if menacing
- An inclined surface or roadway connecting different levels.
- A mobile staircase by which passengers board and leave an aircraft.
- A concave bend of a handrail where a sharp change in level or direction occurs, as at a stair landing.
- To act threateningly or violently; rage.
- To assume a threatening stance.
- To stand in the rampant position.
- v - to rise or stand on the hind legs
There are 4 letters in RAMP: A M P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RAMP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RAMP plus a wildcard: RAMP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RAMP
Images for RAMP
- Wheelchair Threshold ramp Mobility Aids and Information Site
- Our Three Styles of ramp Large Version - One-Up-ramps
- Micro Spine ramp DIYskate.com
- Portable Rear Door SUV and Van ramps At Low Prices
- This ramp is a beast and should have no problem accommodating skaters ...
- Full Fly Box Skate ramps Image Gallery
- ramps.org - ramps for Vehicles
- ... in Fabrication and tagged Aluminum Van ramp . Bookmark the permalink
- How to make a Skateboard Kicker ramp Where Do You Want To Skate ...
- The wonderful world of wheelchair ramps Life with Muscular ...