Scrabble word: CRAMP
Is CRAMP valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CRAMP in dictionaries:
- noun - a painful and involuntary muscular contraction
- noun - a clamp for holding pieces of wood together while they are glued
- noun - a strip of metal with ends bent at right angles
- verb - secure with a cramp
- verb - prevent the progress or free movement of
- verb - affect with or as if with a cramp
- verb - suffer from sudden painful contraction of a muscle
- A sudden, involuntary, spasmodic muscular contraction causing severe pain, often occurring in the leg or shoulder as the result of strain or chill.
- To affect with or as if with a cramp.
- A frame with an adjustable part to hold pieces together; a clamp.
- A cramp iron.
- A compressing or restraining force, influence, or thing.
- A confined position or part.
- To hold together with a cramp.
- To shut in so closely as to restrict the physical freedom of: were cramped in the tiny cubicle.
- To steer (the wheels of a vehicle) to make a turn.
- To jam (a wheel) by a short turn.
- Restricted; narrowed.
- Difficult to read or decipher.
- verb - to restrain or confine
There are 5 letters in CRAMP: A C M P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRAMP
Click to search all anagrams of CRAMP plus a wildcard: CRAMP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRAMP
Images for CRAMP
Lookup in Wiki for CRAMP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.