Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CRAMP
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRAMP exist?
Definitions of CRAMP in dictionaries:
- noun - a painful and involuntary muscular contraction
- noun - a clamp for holding pieces of wood together while they are glued
- noun - a strip of metal with ends bent at right angles
- verb - secure with a cramp
- verb - prevent the progress or free movement of
- verb - affect with or as if with a cramp
- verb - suffer from sudden painful contraction of a muscle
- A sudden, involuntary, spasmodic muscular contraction causing severe pain, often occurring in the leg or shoulder as the result of strain or chill.
- To affect with or as if with a cramp.
- A frame with an adjustable part to hold pieces together; a clamp.
- A cramp iron.
- A compressing or restraining force, influence, or thing.
- A confined position or part.
- To hold together with a cramp.
- To shut in so closely as to restrict the physical freedom of: were cramped in the tiny cubicle.
- To steer (the wheels of a vehicle) to make a turn.
- To jam (a wheel) by a short turn.
- Restricted; narrowed.
- Difficult to read or decipher.
- v - to restrain or confine
There are 5 letters in CRAMP: A C M P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRAMP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRAMP plus a wildcard: CRAMP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRAMP
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRAMP
- cramp is another common injury for athletes at all levels and affects ...
- The Muscle cramps Guide InjuryPain Core Knowledge Core ...
- Leg (Muscle) cramps - Home Remedies Causes Symptoms Cures
- Further evidence that muscle damage is the cause of the cramp is that ...
- Muscle cramps Why Do I Get Them
- man with a muscle cramp.
- Muscle cramps
- begin to dig Muscle cramps in Calves when Running in Vibram ...
- The cramp Twins creator Brian Wood is a previous winner
- Leg cramps are a painful sleep disorder.