Scrabble word: CRAMP
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRAMP exist?
Definitions of CRAMP in dictionaries:
- noun - a painful and involuntary muscular contraction
- noun - a clamp for holding pieces of wood together while they are glued
- noun - a strip of metal with ends bent at right angles
- verb - secure with a cramp
- verb - prevent the progress or free movement of
- verb - affect with or as if with a cramp
- verb - suffer from sudden painful contraction of a muscle
- A sudden, involuntary, spasmodic muscular contraction causing severe pain, often occurring in the leg or shoulder as the result of strain or chill.
- To affect with or as if with a cramp.
- A frame with an adjustable part to hold pieces together; a clamp.
- A cramp iron.
- A compressing or restraining force, influence, or thing.
- A confined position or part.
- To hold together with a cramp.
- To shut in so closely as to restrict the physical freedom of: were cramped in the tiny cubicle.
- To steer (the wheels of a vehicle) to make a turn.
- To jam (a wheel) by a short turn.
- Restricted; narrowed.
- Difficult to read or decipher.
- verb - to restrain or confine