Scrabble word: CRAMPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRAMPS exist?
Definitions of CRAMPS in dictionaries:
- noun - a painful and involuntary muscular contraction
- noun - a clamp for holding pieces of wood together while they are glued
- noun - a strip of metal with ends bent at right angles
- verb - secure with a cramp
- verb - prevent the progress or free movement of
- verb - affect with or as if with a cramp
- verb - suffer from sudden painful contraction of a muscle
- verb - to restrain or confine
There are 6 letters in CRAMPS: A C M P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRAMPS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRAMPS plus a wildcard: CRAMPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRAMPS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRAMPS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.