Scrabble word: CAMP
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAMP exist?
Definitions of CAMP in dictionaries:
- noun - temporary living quarters specially built by the army for soldiers
- noun - a group of people living together in a camp
- noun - temporary lodgings in the country for travelers or vacationers
- noun - an exclusive circle of people with a common purpose
- noun - a penal institution (often for forced labor)
- noun - something that is considered amusing not because of its originality but because of its unoriginality
- noun - shelter for persons displaced by war or political oppression or for religious beliefs
- noun - a site where care and activities are provided for children during the summer months
- verb - live in or as if in a tent
- verb - establish or set up a camp
- verb - give an artificially banal or sexual quality to
- adj - providing sophisticated amusement by virtue of having artificially (and vulgarly) mannered or banal or sentimental qualities
- A place where tents, huts, or other temporary shelters are set up, as by soldiers, nomads, or travelers.
- A cabin or shelter or group of such buildings: gathered branches and grasses for a makeshift camp; had a fishing camp in Vermont.
- The people using such shelters: a howl that awakened the whole camp.
- A place in the country that offers simple group accommodations and organized recreation or instruction, as for vacationing children: a girls’ summer camp; a tennis camp.
- A place where athletes engage in intensive training, especially preseason training.
- The people attending the programs at such a place.
- Military service; army life.
- A group of people who think alike or share a cause; side: The council members disagreed, falling into liberal and conservative camps.
- To make or set up a camp.
- To shelter or lodge in a camp; encamp: They camped themselves by a river.
- An affectation or appreciation of manners and tastes commonly thought to be artificial, vulgar, or banal.
- Having deliberately artificial, vulgar, banal, or affectedly humorous qualities or style: played up the silliness of their roles for camp effect.
- verb - to live in the open
There are 4 letters in CAMP: A C M P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAMP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAMP plus a wildcard: CAMP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAMP
Images for CAMP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.