Scrabble word: CAMPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAMPS exist?
Definitions of CAMPS in dictionaries:
- noun - temporary living quarters specially built by the army for soldiers
- noun - a group of people living together in a camp
- noun - temporary lodgings in the country for travelers or vacationers
- noun - an exclusive circle of people with a common purpose
- noun - a penal institution (often for forced labor)
- noun - something that is considered amusing not because of its originality but because of its unoriginality
- noun - shelter for persons displaced by war or political oppression or for religious beliefs
- noun - a site where care and activities are provided for children during the summer months
- verb - live in or as if in a tent
- verb - establish or set up a camp
- verb - give an artificially banal or sexual quality to
- verb - to live in the open
There are 5 letters in CAMPS: A C M P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAMPS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAMPS plus a wildcard: CAMPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAMPS
Images for CAMPS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.