Scrabble word: RAMPS
Is RAMPS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RAMPS in dictionaries:
- noun - an inclined surface connecting two levels
- noun - North American perennial having a slender bulb and whitish flowers
- noun - a movable staircase that passengers use to board or leave an aircraft
- verb - behave violently, as if in state of a great anger
- verb - furnish with a ramp
- verb - be rampant
- verb - creep up -- used especially of plants
- verb - stand with arms or forelegs raised, as if menacing
- verb - to rise or stand on the hind legs
There are 5 letters in RAMPS: A M P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RAMPS
Click to search all anagrams of RAMPS plus a wildcard: RAMPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RAMPS
Images for RAMPS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.