Scrabble word: MARS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MARS exist?
Definitions of MARS in dictionaries:
- noun - a small reddish planet that is the 4th from the sun and is periodically visible to the naked eye
- noun - (Roman mythology) Roman god of war and agriculture
- noun - the month following February and preceding April
- noun - a mark or flaw that spoils the appearance of something (especially on a person's body)
- verb - make imperfect
- verb - destroy or injure severely
- The god of war.
- The fourth planet from the sun, having a sidereal period of revolution about the sun of 687 days at a mean distance of 227.
- verb - to detract from the perfection or wholeness of