Scrabble word: MARS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MARS exist?
Definitions of MARS in dictionaries:
- noun - a small reddish planet that is the 4th from the sun and is periodically visible to the naked eye
- noun - (Roman mythology) Roman god of war and agriculture
- noun - the month following February and preceding April
- noun - a mark or flaw that spoils the appearance of something (especially on a person's body)
- verb - make imperfect
- verb - destroy or injure severely
- The god of war.
- The fourth planet from the sun, having a sidereal period of revolution about the sun of 687 days at a mean distance of 227.
- verb - to detract from the perfection or wholeness of
There are 4 letters in MARS: A M R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MARS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MARS plus a wildcard: MARS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MARS
Images for MARS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.