Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FARMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FARMS exist?
Definitions of FARMS in dictionaries:
- noun - workplace consisting of farm buildings and cultivated land as a unit
- verb - be a farmer
- verb - collect fees or profits
- verb - cultivate by growing, often involving improvements by means of agricultural techniques
- adj - to manage and cultivate as a farm (a tract of land devoted to agriculture) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : FARMABLE
There are 5 letters in FARMS: A F M R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FARMS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FARMS plus a wildcard: FARMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FARMS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FARMS
- farms Wallpaper 1 - Wallpaper Bang
- Pucks Farm (Ontario) - Farm Visit
- FileNeerabup farms.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Apple Blossom farms
- Welcome to Timberside farms. My name is David Lynn. My brother and I ...
- Want to know more about our farmers markets CSA membership program ...
- Step back to a simple time and way of life. Tour our authentic 116 ...
- Full resolution (2304 1728 pixels file size 756 KB MIME ...
- Full resolution (3648 1984 pixels file size 6.03 MB MIME ...
- Thank A Farmer This Thanksgiving
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.