Scrabble word: SWARM
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWARM exist?
Definitions of SWARM in dictionaries:
- noun - a moving crowd
- noun - a group of many things in the air or on the ground
- verb - be teeming, be abuzz
- verb - move in large numbers
- A large number of insects or other small organisms, especially when in motion.
- A group of bees with a queen bee in migration to establish a new colony.
- An aggregation of persons or animals, especially when in turmoil or moving in mass: A swarm of friends congratulated him.
- To move or emerge in a swarm.
- To leave a hive as a swarm.
- To move or gather in large numbers.
- To climb by gripping with the arms and legs.
- verb - to move in a large group
There are 5 letters in SWARM: A M R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SWARM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SWARM plus a wildcard: SWARM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SWARM
Images for SWARM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.