Scrabble word: SWARM
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWARM exist?
Definitions of SWARM in dictionaries:
- noun - a moving crowd
- noun - a group of many things in the air or on the ground
- verb - be teeming, be abuzz
- verb - move in large numbers
- A large number of insects or other small organisms, especially when in motion.
- A group of bees with a queen bee in migration to establish a new colony.
- An aggregation of persons or animals, especially when in turmoil or moving in mass: A swarm of friends congratulated him.
- To move or emerge in a swarm.
- To leave a hive as a swarm.
- To move or gather in large numbers.
- To climb by gripping with the arms and legs.
- verb - to move in a large group