Scrabble word: SWAM
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWAM exist?
Definitions of SWAM in dictionaries:
- verb - travel through water
- verb - be afloat either on or below a liquid surface and not sink to the bottom
- verb - be dizzy or giddy
- verb - be covered with or submerged in a liquid
- verb - move as if gliding through water
- verb - to propel oneself in water by natural means
There are 4 letters in SWAM: A M S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SWAM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SWAM plus a wildcard: SWAM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SWAM
Images for SWAM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.