Scrabble word: SWAMP
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWAMP exist?
Definitions of SWAMP in dictionaries:
- noun - low land that is seasonally flooded
- noun - a situation fraught with difficulties and imponderables
- verb - drench or submerge or be drenched or submerged
- verb - fill quickly beyond capacity
- A seasonally flooded bottomland with more woody plants than a marsh and better drainage than a bog.
- A lowland region saturated with water.
- A situation or place fraught with difficulties and imponderables: a corporate swamp; a financial swamp.
- To drench in or cover with or as if with water.
- To inundate or burden; overwhelm: She was swamped with work.
- To fill (a ship or boat) with water to the point of sinking it.
- verb - to overwhelm with water
There are 5 letters in SWAMP: A M P S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SWAMP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SWAMP plus a wildcard: SWAMP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SWAMP
Images for SWAMP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.