Scrabble word: SWAMP
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWAMP exist?
Definitions of SWAMP in dictionaries:
- noun - low land that is seasonally flooded
- noun - a situation fraught with difficulties and imponderables
- verb - drench or submerge or be drenched or submerged
- verb - fill quickly beyond capacity
- A seasonally flooded bottomland with more woody plants than a marsh and better drainage than a bog.
- A lowland region saturated with water.
- A situation or place fraught with difficulties and imponderables: a corporate swamp; a financial swamp.
- To drench in or cover with or as if with water.
- To inundate or burden; overwhelm: She was swamped with work.
- To fill (a ship or boat) with water to the point of sinking it.
- verb - to overwhelm with water