Scrabble word: WARM
In which Scrabble dictionary does WARM exist?
Definitions of WARM in dictionaries:
- verb - get warm or warmer
- verb - make warm or warmer
- adj - having or producing a comfortable and agreeable degree of heat or imparting or maintaining heat
- adj - psychologically warm
- adj - (color) inducing the impression of warmth
- adj - having or displaying warmth or affection
- adj - freshly made or left
- adj - easily aroused or excited
- adj - characterized by strong enthusiasm
- adj - characterized by liveliness or excitement or disagreement
- adj - uncomfortable because of possible danger or trouble
- adj - of a seeker
- adv - in a warm manner
- Somewhat hotter than temperate; having or producing a comfortable and agreeable degree of heat; moderately hot: a warm climate.
- Having the natural heat of living beings: a warm body.
- Preserving or imparting heat: a warm overcoat.
- Having or causing a sensation of unusually high body heat, as from exercise or hard work; overheated.
- Marked by enthusiasm; ardent: warm support.
- Characterized by liveliness, excitement, or disagreement; heated: a warm debate.
- Marked by or revealing friendliness or sincerity; cordial: warm greetings.
- Loving; passionate: a warm embrace.
- Excitable, impetuous, or quick to be aroused: a warm temper.
- Predominantly red or yellow in tone: a warm sunset.
- Recently made; fresh: a warm trail.
- Close to discovering, guessing, or finding something, as in certain games.
- Uncomfortable because of danger or annoyance: Things are warm for the bookies.
- To raise slightly in temperature; make warm: warmed the rolls a bit more; warm up the house.
- To make zealous or ardent; enliven.
- To fill with pleasant emotions: We were warmed by the sight of home.
- To become warm: The rolls are warming in the oven.
- To become ardent, enthusiastic, or animated: began to warm to the subject.
- A warming or heating.
- To prepare for an athletic event by exercising, stretching, or practicing for a short time beforehand.
- To make or become ready for an event or operation.
- To make more enthusiastic, excited, or animated.
- To approach a state of confrontation or violence.
- adj - moderately hot
There are 4 letters in WARM: A M R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WARM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WARM plus a wildcard: WARM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WARM
Images for WARM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.