Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TRAMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRAMS exist?
Definitions of TRAMS in dictionaries:
- noun - a conveyance that transports passengers or freight in carriers suspended from cables and supported by a series of towers
- noun - a four-wheeled wagon that runs on tracks in a mine
- noun - a wheeled vehicle that runs on rails and is propelled by electricity
- verb - travel by tram
- v - to convey in a tramcar
There are 5 letters in TRAMS: A M R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRAMS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRAMS plus a wildcard: TRAMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRAMS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRAMS
- Nottingham trams - NET - photos
- BLACKPOOL HOLIDAYS - BLACKPOOL trams
- class Yellow and Green trams icons of Melbourne on route 7879 are ...
- London trams
- devon trams
- Melbourne Views - Melbourne trams
- UrbanRail.Net Amsterdam Tram Map
- INSET DOWNTOWN VANCOUVER
- 1524 on line 62a at rs Vezr ter
- FileTram Approaching East Croydon - geograph.org.uk - 1192931.jpg ...