Scrabble word: MAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAT exist?
Definitions of MAT in dictionaries:
- noun - a thick flat pad used as a floor covering
- noun - mounting consisting of a border or background for a picture
- noun - sports equipment consisting of a piece of thick padding on the floor for gymnastic sports
- noun - a mass that is densely tangled or interwoven
- noun - a master's degree in teaching
- noun - the property of having little or no contrast
- noun - a small pad of material that is used to protect surface from an object placed on it
- verb - twist together or entwine into a confusing mass
- verb - change texture so as to become matted and felt-like
- adj - not reflecting light
- A flat piece of coarse fabric or other material used for wiping one’s shoes or feet, or in various other forms as a floor covering.
- A small, flat piece of decorated material placed under a lamp, dish of food, or other object.
- A floor pad to protect athletes, as in wrestling or gymnastics.
- A densely woven or thickly tangled mass: a mat of hair.
- The solid part of a lace design.
- A heavy woven net of rope or wire cable placed over a blasting site to keep debris from scattering.
- To cover, protect, or decorate with mats or a mat.
- To pack or interweave into a thick mass: High winds matted the leaves against the base of the fence.
- A decorative border placed around a picture to serve as a frame or provide contrast between the picture and the frame.
- Also matte.
- A dull, often rough finish, as of paint, glass, metal, or paper.
- A special tool for producing such a surface or finish.
- See matrix (n.
- To put a mat around (a picture).
- To produce a dull finish on.
- verb - to pack down so as to form a dense mass
There are 3 letters in MAT: A M T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MAT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MAT plus a wildcard: MAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MAT
Images for MAT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.