Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ATOM
In which Scrabble dictionary does ATOM exist?
Definitions of ATOM in dictionaries:
- noun - (physics and chemistry) the smallest component of an element having the chemical properties of the element
- noun - (nontechnical usage) a tiny piece of anything
- A part or particle considered to be an irreducible constituent of a specified system.
- The irreducible, indestructible material unit postulated by ancient atomism.
- An extremely small part, quantity, or amount.
- Chemistry & Physics.
- A unit of matter, the smallest unit of an element, having all the characteristics of that element and consisting of a dense, central, positively charged nucleus surrounded by a system of electrons.
- This unit regarded as a source of nuclear energy.
- adj - the smallest unit of an element [n -S] : ATOMIC, ATOMICAL
There are 4 letters in ATOM: A M O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ATOM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ATOM plus a wildcard: ATOM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ATOM
Images for ATOM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.