Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ATOM
In which Scrabble dictionary does ATOM exist?
Definitions of ATOM in dictionaries:
- noun - (physics and chemistry) the smallest component of an element having the chemical properties of the element
- noun - (nontechnical usage) a tiny piece of anything
- A part or particle considered to be an irreducible constituent of a specified system.
- The irreducible, indestructible material unit postulated by ancient atomism.
- An extremely small part, quantity, or amount.
- Chemistry & Physics.
- A unit of matter, the smallest unit of an element, having all the characteristics of that element and consisting of a dense, central, positively charged nucleus surrounded by a system of electrons.
- This unit regarded as a source of nuclear energy.
- adj - the smallest unit of an element [n -S] : ATOMIC, ATOMICAL
There are 4 letters in ATOM: A M O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ATOM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ATOM plus a wildcard: ATOM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ATOM
Images for ATOM
- atom chhunga particles electron proton leh neutron te chuan mahniin ...
- atom 300x260 For Physicists as Good as it Gets
- original syllable
- atom High resolution photos and images
- This diagram of a cobalt atom shows the electron shell.
- The year 1917 marked the first atom split by a human Ernest ...
- atomic Structure is based on the component parts of an Element. An ...
- atomic Information Assignment (FIS) - Mr. Wildeboers Classes
- generalized model of an atom with nucleus and orbiting electrons
- Image of model of a classical atom by James Hedberg