Scrabble word: STOMA
In which Scrabble dictionary does STOMA exist?
Definitions of STOMA in dictionaries:
- noun - a minute epidermal pore in a leaf or stem through which gases and water vapor can pass
- noun - a mouth or mouthlike opening (especially one created by surgery on the surface of the body to create an opening to an internal organ)
- One of the minute pores in the epidermis of a leaf or stem through which gases and water vapor pass.
- A small aperture in the surface of a membrane.
- A surgically constructed opening, especially one in the abdominal wall that permits the passage of waste after a colostomy or an ileostomy.
- A mouthlike opening, such as the oral cavity of a nematode.
- noun - a minute opening in the epidermis of a plant organ
There are 5 letters in STOMA: A M O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STOMA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STOMA plus a wildcard: STOMA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STOMA
Images for STOMA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.