Scrabble word: STOMA
In which Scrabble dictionary does STOMA exist?
Definitions of STOMA in dictionaries:
- noun - a minute epidermal pore in a leaf or stem through which gases and water vapor can pass
- noun - a mouth or mouthlike opening (especially one created by surgery on the surface of the body to create an opening to an internal organ)
- One of the minute pores in the epidermis of a leaf or stem through which gases and water vapor pass.
- A small aperture in the surface of a membrane.
- A surgically constructed opening, especially one in the abdominal wall that permits the passage of waste after a colostomy or an ileostomy.
- A mouthlike opening, such as the oral cavity of a nematode.
- noun - a minute opening in the epidermis of a plant organ