Scrabble word: SOMA
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOMA exist?
Definitions of SOMA in dictionaries:
- noun - leafless East Indian vine
- noun - personification of a sacred intoxicating drink used in Vedic ritual
- noun - alternative names for the body of a human being
- The entire body of an organism, exclusive of the germ cells.
- The body of an individual as contrasted with the mind or psyche.
- adj - the body of an organism [n -MATA or -MAS] : SOMATIC
There are 4 letters in SOMA: A M O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOMA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOMA plus a wildcard: SOMA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOMA
Images for SOMA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.