Scrabble word: MEAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEAT exist?
Definitions of MEAT in dictionaries:
- noun - the flesh of animals (including fishes and birds and snails) used as food
- noun - the inner and usually edible part of a seed or grain or nut or fruit stone
- noun - the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience
- The edible flesh of animals, especially that of mammals as opposed to that of fish or poultry.
- The edible part, as of a piece of fruit or a nut.
- The essence, substance, or gist: the meat of the editorial.
- Something that one enjoys or excels in; a forte: Tennis is his meat.
- Often used to modify another noun: meat products; a meat market.
- adj - animal flesh used as food [n -S] : MEATED