Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MEAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEAT exist?
Definitions of MEAT in dictionaries:
- noun - the flesh of animals (including fishes and birds and snails) used as food
- noun - the inner and usually edible part of a seed or grain or nut or fruit stone
- noun - the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience
- The edible flesh of animals, especially that of mammals as opposed to that of fish or poultry.
- The edible part, as of a piece of fruit or a nut.
- The essence, substance, or gist: the meat of the editorial.
- Something that one enjoys or excels in; a forte: Tennis is his meat.
- Often used to modify another noun: meat products; a meat market.
- adj - animal flesh used as food [n -S] : MEATED
There are 4 letters in MEAT: A E M T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MEAT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MEAT plus a wildcard: MEAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MEAT
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MEAT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.