Scrabble word: SCRAP
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCRAP exist?
Definitions of SCRAP in dictionaries:
- noun - a small fragment of something broken off from the whole
- noun - worthless material that is to be disposed of
- noun - a small piece of something that is left over after the rest has been used
- noun - the act of fighting
- verb - dispose of (something useless or old)
- verb - have a disagreement over something
- verb - make into scrap or refuse
- A small piece or bit; a fragment.
- Discarded waste material, especially metal suitable for reprocessing.
- To break down into parts for disposal or salvage.
- To discard as worthless; junk.
- A fight or a scuffle.
- verb - to throw away
There are 5 letters in SCRAP: A C P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCRAP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCRAP plus a wildcard: SCRAP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCRAP
Images for SCRAP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.