Scrabble word: SCRAP
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCRAP exist?
Definitions of SCRAP in dictionaries:
- noun - a small fragment of something broken off from the whole
- noun - worthless material that is to be disposed of
- noun - a small piece of something that is left over after the rest has been used
- noun - the act of fighting
- verb - dispose of (something useless or old)
- verb - have a disagreement over something
- verb - make into scrap or refuse
- A small piece or bit; a fragment.
- Discarded waste material, especially metal suitable for reprocessing.
- To break down into parts for disposal or salvage.
- To discard as worthless; junk.
- A fight or a scuffle.
- verb - to throw away