Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CARPUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CARPUS exist?
Definitions of CARPUS in dictionaries:
- noun - a joint between the distal end of the radius and the proximal row of carpal bones
- The group of eight bones forming the joint between the forearm and the hand.
- A joint in quadrupeds corresponding to the wrist.
- n - the junction between the hand and forearm
There are 6 letters in CARPUS: A C P R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CARPUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CARPUS plus a wildcard: CARPUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CARPUS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CARPUS
- carpus DIAGRAM
- carpus Information from Answers.com
- Skeleton of the Equine Thoracic Limb carpus
- Filecarpus.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- carpus.svg (SVG file nominally 687 523 pixels file size 45 ...
- carpus thewrist. The basic features of the reptilian carpus are shown ...
- Carpals carpus Clipart Picture Carpals carpus Gif Png Icon Image
- Filecarpus.png - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Equine Anatomy - carpus
- Podo carpus Branch
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.