Scrabble word: SCRAPE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCRAPE exist?
Definitions of SCRAPE in dictionaries:
- noun - a harsh noise made by scraping
- noun - an abraded area where the skin is torn or worn off
- noun - a deep bow with the foot drawn backwards (indicating excessive humility)
- noun - an indication of damage
- verb - scratch repeatedly
- verb - make by scraping
- verb - cut the surface of
- verb - bend the knees and bow in a servile manner
- verb - gather (money or other resources) together over time
- verb - bruise, cut, or injure the skin or the surface of
- To remove (an outer layer, for example) from a surface by forceful strokes of an edged or rough instrument: scraped the wallpaper off before painting the wall.
- To abrade or smooth by rubbing with a sharp or rough instrument.
- To rub (a surface) with considerable pressure, as with an edged instrument or a hard object.
- To draw (a hard or abrasive object) forcefully over a surface: scraped my fingernails down the blackboard.
- To injure the surface of by rubbing against something rough or sharp: scraped my knee on the sidewalk.
- To amass or produce with difficulty: scrape together some cash.
- To come into sliding, abrasive contact.
- To rub or move with a harsh grating noise.
- To give forth a harsh grating noise.
- To practice petty economies; scrimp.
- To succeed or manage with difficulty: scraped through by a narrow margin.
- The act of scraping.
- The sound of scraping.
- An abrasion on the skin.
- An embarrassing predicament.
- A fight; a scuffle.
- verb - to rub so as to remove an outer layer
There are 6 letters in SCRAPE: A C E P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCRAPE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCRAPE plus a wildcard: SCRAPE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCRAPE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCRAPE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.