Scrabble word: PRANCES
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRANCES exist?
Definitions of PRANCES in dictionaries:
- noun - a proud stiff pompous gait
- verb - to walk with a lofty proud gait, often in an attempt to impress others
- verb - spring forward on the hind legs
- verb - cause (a horse) to bound spring forward
- verb - ride a horse such that it springs and bounds forward
- verb - to spring forward on the hind legs
There are 7 letters in PRANCES: A C E N P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRANCES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRANCES plus a wildcard: PRANCES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRANCES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words