Scrabble word: PRANCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRANCE exist?
Definitions of PRANCE in dictionaries:
- noun - a proud stiff pompous gait
- verb - to walk with a lofty proud gait, often in an attempt to impress others
- verb - spring forward on the hind legs
- verb - cause (a horse) to bound spring forward
- verb - ride a horse such that it springs and bounds forward
- To spring forward on the hind legs.
- To spring or bound forward in a manner reminiscent of a spirited horse.
- To ride a horse moving in such a fashion.
- To cause (a horse) to prance.
- verb - to spring forward on the hind legs
There are 6 letters in PRANCE: A C E N P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRANCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRANCE plus a wildcard: PRANCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRANCE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRANCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.