Scrabble word: PRANCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRANCE exist?
Definitions of PRANCE in dictionaries:
- noun - a proud stiff pompous gait
- verb - to walk with a lofty proud gait, often in an attempt to impress others
- verb - spring forward on the hind legs
- verb - cause (a horse) to bound spring forward
- verb - ride a horse such that it springs and bounds forward
- To spring forward on the hind legs.
- To spring or bound forward in a manner reminiscent of a spirited horse.
- To ride a horse moving in such a fashion.
- To cause (a horse) to prance.
- verb - to spring forward on the hind legs