Scrabble word: PECAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does PECAN exist?
Definitions of PECAN in dictionaries:
- noun - wood of a pecan tree
- noun - tree of southern United States and Mexico cultivated for its nuts
- noun - smooth brown oval nut of south central United States
- A deciduous tree (Carya illinoinensis) of the central and southern United States, having deeply furrowed bark, pinnately compound leaves, and edible nuts.
- The smooth, thin-shelled oval nut of this tree.
- noun - a nut-bearing tree
There are 5 letters in PECAN: A C E N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PECAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PECAN plus a wildcard: PECAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PECAN
Images for PECAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.