Scrabble word: PECAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does PECAN exist?
Definitions of PECAN in dictionaries:
- noun - wood of a pecan tree
- noun - tree of southern United States and Mexico cultivated for its nuts
- noun - smooth brown oval nut of south central United States
- A deciduous tree (Carya illinoinensis) of the central and southern United States, having deeply furrowed bark, pinnately compound leaves, and edible nuts.
- The smooth, thin-shelled oval nut of this tree.
- noun - a nut-bearing tree