Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CARP
In which Scrabble dictionary does CARP exist?
Definitions of CARP in dictionaries:
- noun - the lean flesh of a fish that is often farmed
- noun - any of various freshwater fish of the family Cyprinidae
- verb - raise trivial objections
- An edible freshwater fish (Cyprinus carpio) of Europe and Asia that is frequently bred in ponds and lakes.
- Any of various fishes of the family Cyprinidae.
- verb - to find fault unreasonably
There are 4 letters in CARP: A C P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CARP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CARP plus a wildcard: CARP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CARP
Images for CARP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.