Scrabble word: CRAPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRAPS exist?
Definitions of CRAPS in dictionaries:
- noun - expressions used when when two dice are thrown and both come up showing one spot
- noun - a gambling game played with two dice
- noun - obscene terms for feces
- noun - obscene words for unacceptable behavior
- verb - have a bowel movement
- A gambling game played with two dice in which a first throw of 7 or 11 wins, a first throw of 2, 3, or 12 loses the bet, and a first throw of any other number (a point) must be repeated to win before a 7 is thrown, which loses both the bet and the dice.
- A losing throw in this game.
- verb - to throw a 2, 3, or 12 in a dice game
There are 5 letters in CRAPS: A C P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRAPS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRAPS plus a wildcard: CRAPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRAPS
Images for CRAPS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.