Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ESCARP
In which Scrabble dictionary does ESCARP exist?
Definitions of ESCARP in dictionaries:
- noun - a steep artificial slope in front of a fortification
- A steep slope or cliff; an escarpment.
- The inner wall of a ditch or trench dug around a fortification.
- To cause to form a steep slope.
- To furnish with an escarp.
- verb - to cause to slope steeply
There are 6 letters in ESCARP: A C E P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ESCARP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ESCARP plus a wildcard: ESCARP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ESCARP
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ESCARP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.