Scrabble word: RAPES
Is RAPES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RAPES in dictionaries:
- noun - Eurasian plant cultivated for its seed and as a forage crop
- noun - the act of despoiling a country in warfare
- noun - the crime of forcing a woman to submit to sexual intercourse against her will
- verb - force (someone) to have sex against their will
- verb - destroy and strip of its possession
- verb - to force to submit to sexual intercourse
There are 5 letters in RAPES: A E P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RAPES
Click to search all anagrams of RAPES plus a wildcard: RAPES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RAPES
Images for RAPES
Lookup in Wiki for RAPES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.