Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPARES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPARES exist?
Definitions of SPARES in dictionaries:
- noun - an extra component of a machine or other apparatus
- noun - an extra car wheel and tire for a four-wheel vehicle
- noun - a score in tenpins
- verb - refrain from harming
- verb - save or relieve from an experience or action
- verb - give up what is not strictly needed
- verb - use frugally or carefully
- adv - deficient in quantity or quality [adj] : MEAGERLY
- verb - to refrain from punishing, harming, or destroying
There are 6 letters in SPARES: A E P R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPARES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPARES plus a wildcard: SPARES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPARES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPARES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.