Scrabble word: PHRASES
In which Scrabble dictionary does PHRASES exist?
Definitions of PHRASES in dictionaries:
- noun - an expression consisting of one or more words forming a grammatical constituent of a sentence
- noun - a short musical passage
- noun - an expression whose meanings cannot be inferred from the meanings of the words that make it up
- noun - dance movements that are linked in a single choreographic sequence
- verb - put into words or an expression
- verb - divide, combine, or mark into phrases
- verb - to express in words
There are 7 letters in PHRASES: A E H P R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PHRASES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PHRASES plus a wildcard: PHRASES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PHRASES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PHRASES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.