Scrabble word: SHARPIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHARPIES exist?
Definitions of SHARPIES in dictionaries:
- noun - an alert and energetic person
- noun - a professional card player who makes a living by cheating at card games
- noun - a pen with indelible ink that will write on any surface
- noun - a shallow-draft sailboat with a sharp prow, flat bottom, and triangular sail
- noun - a very alert person
There are 8 letters in SHARPIES: A E H I P R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHARPIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHARPIES plus a wildcard: SHARPIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHARPIES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHARPIES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.