Scrabble word: PARIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PARIS exist?
Definitions of PARIS in dictionaries:
- noun - the capital and largest city of France
- noun - sometimes placed in subfamily Trilliaceae
- noun - (Greek mythology) the prince of Troy who abducted Helen from her husband Menelaus and provoked the Trojan War
- noun - a town in northeastern Texas
- The prince of Troy whose abduction of Helen provoked the Trojan War.
- The capital and largest city of France, in the north-central part of the country on the Seine River.
- A city of northeast Texas northeast of Dallas.
- noun - a European herb
There are 5 letters in PARIS: A I P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PARIS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PARIS plus a wildcard: PARIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PARIS
Images for PARIS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.