Scrabble word: SPIRAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPIRAL exist?
Definitions of SPIRAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a plane curve traced by a point circling about the center but at increasing distances from the center
- noun - a curve that lies on the surface of a cylinder or cone and cuts the element at a constant angle
- noun - a continuously accelerating change in the economy
- noun - ornament consisting of a curve on a plane that winds around a center with an increasing distance from the center
- noun - a structure consisting of something wound in a continuous series of loops
- noun - flying downward in a helical path with a large radius
- verb - to wind or move in a spiral course
- verb - form a spiral
- verb - move in a spiral or zigzag course
- adj - in the shape of a coil
- A curve on a plane that winds around a fixed center point at a continuously increasing or decreasing distance from the point.
- A three-dimensional curve that turns around an axis at a constant or continuously varying distance while moving parallel to the axis; a helix.
- Something having the form of such a curve: a spiral of black smoke.
- A spiral binding.
- The course or flight path of an object rotating on its longitudinal axis.
- A continuously accelerating increase or decrease: the wage-price spiral.
- Of or resembling a spiral.
- Circling around a center at a continuously increasing or decreasing distance.
- Coiling around an axis in a constantly changing series of planes; helical.
- Relating to or having a spiral binding: a spiral notebook.
- To take a spiral form or course.
- To cause to take a spiral form or course.
- verb - to move like a spiral (a type of plane curve)