Scrabble word: SPIRAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPIRAL exist?
Definitions of SPIRAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a plane curve traced by a point circling about the center but at increasing distances from the center
- noun - a curve that lies on the surface of a cylinder or cone and cuts the element at a constant angle
- noun - a continuously accelerating change in the economy
- noun - ornament consisting of a curve on a plane that winds around a center with an increasing distance from the center
- noun - a structure consisting of something wound in a continuous series of loops
- noun - flying downward in a helical path with a large radius
- verb - to wind or move in a spiral course
- verb - form a spiral
- verb - move in a spiral or zigzag course
- adj - in the shape of a coil
- A curve on a plane that winds around a fixed center point at a continuously increasing or decreasing distance from the point.
- A three-dimensional curve that turns around an axis at a constant or continuously varying distance while moving parallel to the axis; a helix.
- Something having the form of such a curve: a spiral of black smoke.
- A spiral binding.
- The course or flight path of an object rotating on its longitudinal axis.
- A continuously accelerating increase or decrease: the wage-price spiral.
- Of or resembling a spiral.
- Circling around a center at a continuously increasing or decreasing distance.
- Coiling around an axis in a constantly changing series of planes; helical.
- Relating to or having a spiral binding: a spiral notebook.
- To take a spiral form or course.
- To cause to take a spiral form or course.
- verb - to move like a spiral (a type of plane curve)
There are 6 letters in SPIRAL: A I L P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPIRAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPIRAL plus a wildcard: SPIRAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPIRAL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPIRAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.