Scrabble word: PILLARS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PILLARS exist?
Definitions of PILLARS in dictionaries:
- noun - a fundamental principle or practice
- noun - anything that approximates the shape of a column or tower
- noun - a prominent supporter
- noun - a vertical cylindrical structure standing alone and not supporting anything (such as a monument)
- noun - (architecture) a tall vertical cylindrical structure standing upright and used to support a structure
- verb - to provide with vertical building supports
There are 7 letters in PILLARS: A I L L P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PILLARS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PILLARS plus a wildcard: PILLARS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PILLARS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PILLARS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.