Scrabble word: PILLAR
Is PILLAR valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PILLAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a fundamental principle or practice
- noun - anything that approximates the shape of a column or tower
- noun - a prominent supporter
- noun - a vertical cylindrical structure standing alone and not supporting anything (such as a monument)
- noun - (architecture) a tall vertical cylindrical structure standing upright and used to support a structure
- A slender, freestanding, vertical support; a column.
- Such a structure or one similar to it used for decoration.
- One who occupies a central or responsible position: a pillar of the state.
- verb - to provide with vertical building supports
There are 6 letters in PILLAR: A I L L P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PILLAR
Click to search all anagrams of PILLAR plus a wildcard: PILLAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PILLAR
Images for PILLAR
Lookup in Wiki for PILLAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.