Scrabble word: PILLAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does PILLAR exist?
Definitions of PILLAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a fundamental principle or practice
- noun - anything that approximates the shape of a column or tower
- noun - a prominent supporter
- noun - a vertical cylindrical structure standing alone and not supporting anything (such as a monument)
- noun - (architecture) a tall vertical cylindrical structure standing upright and used to support a structure
- A slender, freestanding, vertical support; a column.
- Such a structure or one similar to it used for decoration.
- One who occupies a central or responsible position: a pillar of the state.
- verb - to provide with vertical building supports